background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Shucks!
  • I'm Mrs "Extra, Extra! This just in!"
  • BRB.
  • Grilled to perfection.
  • It is ending.
  • We've Got Some Catching Up To Do.
  • Sugar High!
  • Haachews and Sniffs
  • Home Alone!
  • Shortest Entry Ever!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Saturday, January 19, 2008
    Unexpected.

    Just as I was about to begin this post, I received a text message from Pmpkn. He got into a car accident. Oh God I wish he is alright. My heart is beating so fast right now I feel like my chest is going to explode any minute. Should I call? But he did text me.. So he must be okay right? And he said he'll talk to me later. Hmm. I should call. Yes, calling now..
    Not answering.. Shucks. Lets just hope that he is probably talking to people or whatever people do when the get into an accident. Remind me again.. He did text me to inform me, so he has his fingers, he has his hands, he can think.. So he is fine. Yes, I am sure he is.
    Nooo i am not! Ughh I need to know what is happening!! No reply yet.. Pumps, please reply.. Please let me know that everything is alright.
    It has been 8 minutes and still no reply!!!! :(
    Phone, ring. Phone, ring. Phone, ring. Phone, ring. Phone, ring. Phone, riiiinnnggg!!!

    Nope, not ringing. He is fine. He is okay. He is alright. He is in one piece. He is safe. He is perfectly well. Ouhh I am feeling queasy!
    13 minutes alreadyyyyyyy!!!!
    I am worried. Very worried.

    After 10 more loooong minutes he called, and he is fine. :) Just imagine how relieved i was!!
    He couldn't talk long so he called again about 5 minutes ago and told me what happened. I'm just glad that he's alright. Super glad. :)))))))

    Okay now I have totally forgotten what I wanted to initially write about. I'll come back once I remember. ;)

    5:41 PM