background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Shortest Entry Ever!
  • The Internet Brought Us Together
  • Nadia is Blank.
  • Beautified!
  • Another one bites the dust!
  • If we took a holiday, Took some time to celebrate....
  • The Secret is Out.
  • Shout-out!
  • Finals.
  • Enough is Enough.


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Wednesday, November 14, 2007
    Home Alone!

    It is pouring outside and here I am alone on my bed singing along to Norah Jones. Isn't she amazing? Her voice is beautiful and she sings beautiful music. Beauuuuuuutiful! There's always one of her tunes I have to listen to every single day and today, the song is What Am I To You? I am IN LOVE with it. I would love you when you're blue, tell me darling true.. what am I to you? *sigh*

    Today's plan did not turn out like it was supposed to. Me and Izra are just NOT up for gym today. She has terrible stomach ache and my thighs are killing me! My muscles are swollen I can barely walk without feeling immense pain. :( Oh well, no pain no gain! But it has merely been 2 days!
    I am supposed to be there right now on the treadmill running for my goal.. Which is to be in shape. (24% body fat) Oh by thw wayyyyy, I am NOT obese. I repeat, not obese! hehe. My body fat is actually acceptable according to the charts. Phew!

    Gym has been fun and I really mean it! I've always been fascinated on how the body works. The body is a masterpiece of all the masterpieces in the entire universe! I mean, how could you not be in awe of the fact that to gain a pound, you just eat a big fat burger with fries and coke. Easy right? But to lose it, you have to run at 12mph for 195 minutes! Whooaa..
    I kinda miss the gym at matric. I used to go everyday! I would jog before class, then hit the gym after. I was surprisingly very disciplined! Haha good times, good times...

    Monday was our first day on the trial.. We went in the afternoon and only left around 6. Izra was craving for the panini at Vivo, The Curve so we met up with Teen there. I had the most peculiar sandwich ever! Grilled fish with wasabi mayo. Wasabi mayo!! Such thing exists?? It was a shocking surprise! Literally. The sting went straight up to my brain. Ooh it was a weird kinda good feeling. heh. Cleared my blocked nose though! lol. Teen had this mushroom pasta but it was totally bland according to the girls. I did not have a taste as I was already so full! And of course, Izra had the Turkey Strips with cheesy sauce Panini. We both paid an extra of 60 cents for the parmesan oregano bread. Oh well, it was good but Subway is waaaaaaaaaay better! Subway's sandwiches are THE BEST! *drooling at the thought of it*

    Snap! Stop thinking about food! I've just eaten lunch! haha. Who am I kidding? Food is on my mind 24/7. I love food. Geddit? In another tab, I'm on allrecipes.com. I loooove the site! Recipes for almost anything!! wee.. happy me.. Another site I love to surf is rachaelray.com. She is my favourite chef!! She's so adorable! And her recipes are as she would say, Yum-O!
    Looove her!! I just admire confident, bubbly, funny women. They somehow put a smile on my face. Rachael Ray is definitely in that category. As well as Christina Applegate, Jennifer Esposito, Lauren Graham and Ellen Degeneres to name a few. They crack me up!! People should watch Samantha Who! It is very very amusing!

    So, yesterday was pretty tiring for me. Injured my thigh and all.. heck. We finished working out around 3+ and stepped into the sauna to relax. And by that meaning sweating like a pig. Pigs sweat? That, I am not sure. Hmm.. Ok ok.. While we were in the sauna we both agreed on going to Neway in SS15 before heading home. Oh boy was it refreshing! Just the two of us (again!) in a room fit for 10 people pretending to be superstars lol. Fun fun.. Food ain't that bad either. Thinking of celebrating my birthday there. =) (ehem.. december 3rd.)

    Alrighty, it is thundering now.. Aack! I shall get back to the recipes. Not that I intend to try and cook them.. Not all anyway.. haha. Goodbye blog. I love you. ;)

    3:08 PM