background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • If we took a holiday, Took some time to celebrate....
  • The Secret is Out.
  • Shout-out!
  • Finals.
  • Enough is Enough.
  • summary
  • Cherished.
  • Perlumbaan Fireworks!
  • much too much !
  • Sting!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Saturday, November 10, 2007
    Another one bites the dust!

    *haaaacheww!* bless me!
    I have been sneezing since yesterday! Ughh.. My nose is falling off! I've said that a trillion times before actually, because I always sneeze! Cold water, sneeze. Dust, sneeze. Air-Cond, sneeze. I am sooo tired of sneezing! I hate it because it wears me down, makes me weak and ugly! Not only that oh noo..My whole face swell, my eyes get itchy and suddenly i'm the cousin of Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Ugh. *itch eyes* Gosh this is so irritatingggggg...

    I wanted to make this entry long and exciting but I'm gonna trash that plan and write a brief summary instead. Today, I woke up a Sick-o! I couldn't feel my nose, couldn't breathe and there were tissues all over my bed! So I got up, (Oh yeah I was hungry too..) washed my teeth and brushed my face before piling up all those nasty germ filled tissues and threw them into the bin. I made my way to the fridge to get me some food. Ooh there were one uneaten croissant left. *smile* So I took out a sausage, some lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise. Stuffed everything into the croissant and voila! A perfectly healthy sandwich! (minus the mayo haha)
    I then swallowed my flu pil and went back up to my bed. Watched Betty Boop (Took me way back to a time when I wasn't even born yet!), and fell asleep. Woke up again to do my laundry. Sleep. Laundry. Sleep. Laundry. What a hassle. Isn't there a robot which could just do the laundry for me? Just when I'm sick of course. Yeah, right!!

    At about 4pm, Izra picked me up as I was feeling better after eating egg tarts and 2 actifast pills. I wanted to see my friends cuz I knew that laughter is the BEST medicine! And how true can that be? I felt tremendously better when I got back. The girls make me laugh so hard sometimes! Ok, most of the time! lol. All the time?

    So, Ayah picked me and Ray (Aidi has SPM next week so he stayed home) up at 8 or so for a movie night! yaeyy! We reached the curve at 9 and I lead the way straight to Big Apple. He. He. We bought 2 boxes yum yum. :) One's in the fridge! No you are not invited over to my place. At least not tomorrow. :p
    Movie was starting at 12 midnight so we had dinner first at Tony Roma's, Cineleisure. We ordered kick'n shrimps, an onion-cheese-sandwich (?), salad and of course, ribs! I wasn't particularly hungry so I did not finish my shrimps. They were delicious though. Took a bite of the ribs, they were yummy but nothing to shout about really. The sandwich however, was quite interesting. It was like 4 inches thick! Sirloin, onion rings, tomatoes, cheese and pickles all sardined between 2 1-inch thick of toasted, buttered bread. Served with chips! Delish!

    We were SO stuffed we could hardly move! Lucky we had about 2 hours left before the movie start so we just lingered around cineleisure and finally settled at the fountain in between cineleisure and the curve. I just sat there and observed the movements and happenings around me. While people watching, I thought about what I would blog about tonight. I had some interesting ideas but cannot seem to recall at this moment. Pah! I'll continue on this tomorrow. (if i remember!)

    20 minutes to showtime, we headed towards the cinema. They were loads of people yadayada, bought popcorn bla bla the usual. I am getting reeeeaallly sleepy! So okay, we watched the movie "Stardust". I looooved it!!! I did not fall asleep! Yaeyy! I was so into the movie! It was hilarious! Cracked me up terribly! Funny funny and oh-so-sweet!!! A fairytale with a happy ending. It was mostly romantic. Aww. Almost made me cry when the Star was talking about how her heart doesn't seem like it belonged to her and instead, she felt like her heart belonged to her one true love. !!tear jerker alert!! Two words, MUST WATCH!

    Hah. My work is done, Dreamland is waiting and my prince charming also perhaps? Shall sleep and see!

    Sweet dreams!

    3:41 AM