background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • summary
  • Cherished.
  • Perlumbaan Fireworks!
  • much too much !
  • Sting!
  • Alive & Definitely Kicking!
  • I bruise easily.
  • Long time coming!
  • R.I.P
  • 2 hours.


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Sunday, October 14, 2007
    Enough is Enough.

    I have juuust watched this video clip of Britney Spears caught by some paparazzi. It makes me so mad and terribly upset! It was a clip of her in her car with a music producer at 2am. They were just talking for goodness sake. Why are people SO nosy? Yes she's a celebrity but most of all she is an artist. I want to see the immensely talented young woman that she is. But she cant be that person when she is being beat down by the whole world. Come on, leave her alone already.. I've had it with all the stories about her. All those nasty rumors!! Ugh. Just shut your inconsiderate horrid mouth up. *sigh* Even after everything that happened to her, I am still a fan and i sympathize her so much that if I see her in front of me I would actually cry. Fame destroyed her! Such a shame.. Fame reeeally destroyed her! The whole world is watching and judging her and I dont blame her for not knowing how to handle it the way you expect her to. I dont know myself and you dont either! She is an unfortunate victim but a great example of what fame can cause.

    Plus, we have TONNES of things to worry about! Like oh, how bout the world is breaking apart because of US? Get your priorities straight. Yes its fun and entertaining to hear about celebs. Believe me, I was once a Hollywood junkie. BUT I was 15! I am now near 20 and realized I have responsibilities and concerns that are far more important than people whom i see on TV. I admit, I still do love reading the entertainment section in the newspaper but for me, that is just it... Entertainment.

    Peace.
    zzzzzzz

    1:46 AM