background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • I bruise easily.
  • Long time coming!
  • R.I.P
  • 2 hours.
  • Dance like nobody's watching!
  • Baking and Feeding
  • Delila Boom..
  • teenager no more!
  • Morning! Morning!
  • WETnessDay!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Sunday, August 12, 2007
    Alive & Definitely Kicking!

    Sitting on my not-so-comfy chair, feeling rather uncomfortable not only because of the mentioned chair but my ankle, buttocks and hips are in paiiiiiinnn.... Not forgetting my head which is a lil swollen from my head-collusion with one of the opponents teammates. That, I can honestly admit - HURTS!! I actually plunged down to the hard floor and had to take a moment to synchronize my brain. I stood up feeling ever so woozy.. Everything was such a blur.. All I saw was shocked looking faces and grey. Yes the world turned grey for an instant. I tried to walk, I did but very drunk-like. I nearly collapsed onto the ground (again) but nay, snapped myself back to reality, gave my thumbs up the my "coach" and continued playing..

    Today was my first ever Futsal Tournament! It was organized by B.E.S (Business Elite Society - International Business Students, thanks guys!)
    Unfortunately we did not win. Not even close haha. We got into Quat-Finals (well, every team did).. And lost 3-1 to get this, our very own seniors! Yup! The other finance team! So we were totally fine with it. Go finance! Go! Go! Go finance! wOooo... Man, that was fun. Alot of fun! Reeeeeally helped with my so called 'depression'. hehe. Who needs anti-depression pills when you can kick a ball as hard as you possibbly can? I assure you the latter is so worth it.

    I don't really mean I was depressed ok. Just experienced a personal crisis. You know.. Things you go through when you are in Uni. Stressful! And the worst thing is, my skin is blowing off my 'happy-me' cover! Got fugly zits everywhere! *annoyed*

    Thanks to a couple of my friends for being there when I needed advice. You know who you are. Thanks a bunch! <333

    Hmm..I am sooo thirsty! In the last hour, i've already had 2 glasses of coke, a big cup of guava juice and now I feel like having iced milo. But I'm just far too tired to make me some. Ugh.


    NIGHT!

    -exhausted-

    12:33 AM