background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Long time coming!
  • R.I.P
  • 2 hours.
  • Dance like nobody's watching!
  • Baking and Feeding
  • Delila Boom..
  • teenager no more!
  • Morning! Morning!
  • WETnessDay!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Wednesday, August 8, 2007
    I bruise easily.

    Another tuesday night, another futsal "get together". Happy happy! Buuuutt... I was having a headache and the infamous grueling P.pain so nooo I did not play much. Nevertheless, the enjoyment was definitely there! What was pretty sad though is that elly and nabila wont be able to play with us anymore. Boohoo! Both of them are moving on to college life. Good luck to them! :)

    I had my first test of the semester today! Economics! The subject I despise haha. And the lecturer who scares the fart out of me. She is soooo soft spoken but at the same time she has her own tiny evil-like gestures she gives out especially to non-tudung-wearing-girls. i,e: ME! Dont get me wrong, its not that I dont like her.. just that she creeps me out a bit. And noooo i dont know how the test will turn out! I think I know all the answers but maybe I'm wrong. Honestly, I have no idea! *biting nail*

    Sigh.. I cannot wait for our next dance class!! Why oh why must Joseph cancel this week's class? hmmm.. Maybe I'll join another class for the day. *light bulb above my head!*

    So okay, I will be lame no-more by tomorrow because I'm FINALLY going to watch transformers! yaeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    Will write again soon!!
    xoxo to a certain someone. *wink wink*

    12:11 AM