background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Alive & Definitely Kicking!
  • I bruise easily.
  • Long time coming!
  • R.I.P
  • 2 hours.
  • Dance like nobody's watching!
  • Baking and Feeding
  • Delila Boom..
  • teenager no more!
  • Morning! Morning!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Thursday, August 23, 2007
    Sting!

    I can feel the caffeine and sugar making their way to my brain.. please work! I am counting on this energy drink to keep me awake till tomorrow night! Possible?
    The thing is, I have 2 tests tomorrow! well, today actually.. (!!!) T.W.O!! I only knew about 1 so I was like It's okay, i can study tonight or even tomorrow morning and during the lunch break. But noooo.. I had to find out (thank God I did though) that i will be having another test as well. aarrrgghh!!! And the best part was.. and still is.. I HAVE NOT READ A SINGLE SENTENCE! Forget about revising. This is truly what you call last minute studying. Ugh. This week has been an utter mess! I am riding on an emotional rollercoaster! Soooo many things turned out wrong. Seriously. I declare this week as Poo Week.. for now. I really hope things will return to its normal ways and gosh please make these coming days less stressful. I am experiencing breakouts!
    Oh man.. Noooooo.... I am sleepy! How could this be!? Energy drinks are supposed to give you energy! arrrrggghh...

    *heavy sigh*

    2:15 AM