background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Shout-out!
  • Finals.
  • Enough is Enough.
  • summary
  • Cherished.
  • Perlumbaan Fireworks!
  • much too much !
  • Sting!
  • Alive & Definitely Kicking!
  • I bruise easily.


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Saturday, November 3, 2007
    The Secret is Out.

    I have ISSUES.
    I have just realized something about myself. Well, I'm finally confronting it that is. I, Nadia am terrible when i'm under pressure. I really really REALLY am! Certain friends should know by experience. You guys know who you are. And that is pretty much what's keeping me awake right now. It is 20 to 2am, and I gotta be up by 10. No 8-hour beauty sleep tonight! :(

    Whether I am being asked a question, or see a Cop, or even running late, my palms get sweaty, my mouth turns dry and my speech ability - poof! gone. I come up with the most ridiculous and unthinkable things! My mouth just works on its own and I lost all sense of myself. It is like having a voice that belongs to somebody else. Trust me, it is not a good feeling. I guess that is the reason why I don't talk a lot. I sometimes don't say what I really want to say. It seems uncontrollable.. But it is not, is it? We are supposed to think before we speak. I know and I do do that, but noooo.. what comes out from these pair of lips can be totally different. And then that leads to misunderstanding. Ahh, I see the circle. Can't bring myself to type it out though. Shall keep it to myself.

    Basically, every explanation goes back to the ancient Law of Attraction. Another topic I am leaving the experts to discuss. Bottom line, I highly advise everybody (every single human being on earth or anywhere in the universe) to watch 'The Secret'. I understand a whole lot more on how life works. I see it clearly now. Crystal clear! Life is simple if you want it to be. You complicate your own life. I truly believe in that now. Rhonda Byrne, thanks for your effort in helping people on what needs to be helped the most. Thank you, Thank you!! *standing ovation*

    I have been trying to practice 'the secret' and it has done me good so far. :)
    Go watch it people! but it is up to you to believe or not. The thing is, it has been in front of us all along! How blur can we be??? Ok I better stop before this entry becomes a 2-page essay.
    All i'm saying is that it is perfectly understandable and logical. OH.KAY. Going now..
    It works!! It really does and whether you believe in it or not, it is still working and doing its job. Right, I am totally ending this entry NOW.

    Feel Good!!

    1:32 AM