background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • The Secret is Out.
  • Shout-out!
  • Finals.
  • Enough is Enough.
  • summary
  • Cherished.
  • Perlumbaan Fireworks!
  • much too much !
  • Sting!
  • Alive & Definitely Kicking!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Thursday, November 8, 2007
    If we took a holiday, Took some time to celebrate.. "Madonna"

    I have 3 things to be happy about..
    1. I am on holiday. Obviously.
    2. I made mac & cheese.
    3. I cleaned up my room!! annnd, shifted the main feature of my room which is the bed. my oh-so-comfy gigantic bed! i take like 1/4 of it when i sleep. the other 3 quarters? permanent home for my monsieur bebe, pinko and my pink heart shaped fluffy radio (courtesy of Kak Mie). Now my bed is facing the window, remind me NOT to leave the curtain open! The whole block of the opposite condo can see me. At least i think they can..hmm.
    The room seem a lot more serene now.. peaceful.. clean.. pretty..(once i get those boxes to the recycling center that is!) I love my warm yellow lighting.. Very calming. And very inviting.. an invitation to Dreamland! Getting sleepy already and it is only 8.07pm.

    So, holiday holiday holidayyyy.... sounds extremely exciting no? but nay, i don't feel like i'm on hols yet. I still don't feel it. I think thats a cue for someone to take me out. Anyone? Bummer..
    However there is something I am looking forward to, and that is Futsal!!! Our regular ass oops i mean ball-kicking gathering is back on! yippee to that! :) I have not played for soo long and i have gained like 20 thousand pounds so lets see if I still got it. Got what exactly I'm not so sure..

    Speaking about pounds and such, I followed Izra to her True Fitness appointment and i found out I am Obese! Me = Obese! Like OH GOD I need helpppppp!! Obese, body fat wise. I gotta reduce my body fat by 4%. And that is just to be normal! I am convinced it is my baby fat. aha! that must be it! Or perhaps I'm in denial.. I know I am chubby but obese? Aack!

    Ok ok so what have I done to reduce my body fat? uhmm.. I made mac & cheese so of course I ate that. Very fatty stuff!!!
    I have also been consuming a lot of ice cream! Oh shucks.
    And and roti bakar and today Ray made garlic fried rice.. Whoaa I better stop! Seriously.
    Luckily next week I'll be going to the gym. I am setting a goal. By my 20th birthday, I shall be looking fabulous! haha. And that means being healthy. I don't really want to be thin. Thin doesn't work for me. Just want to be healthy. :)

    My plans for this 2-month break includes wall climbing, futsal, baking, crazy-ing with the girls, oh i cannot wait for our Kembara Trip! and and Live&Loud KL!! I so wanna gooooooooooooo!!!!
    Any sponsors?? (It doesn't hurt to have hope)

    Alrighty then, I guess that's it for now.
    Toodles~

    7:53 PM