background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Haachews and Sniffs
  • Home Alone!
  • Shortest Entry Ever!
  • The Internet Brought Us Together
  • Nadia is Blank.
  • Beautified!
  • Another one bites the dust!
  • If we took a holiday, Took some time to celebrate....
  • The Secret is Out.
  • Shout-out!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Thursday, November 22, 2007
    Sugar High!

    I am starting to believe it when I hear "some people just never grow up". It is kinda sad really.. It doesn't bug me but I guess it is pretty disappointing. I have taught myself not to have any expectations towards people but they somehow still able to let me down. *sigh*
    And the worst thing is, I can't just tell people to 'grow up' cuz that's just not how you grow. You grow from experience and what you take from your experiences. What you learn, how you convey it, and how you embrace it. Depressing how certain people lacks those basic abilities. I only have the power to wish them the best.

    Owhhhkayyy, so last week was my gym + healthy eating week right. This week? Eat eat eat eat like there is no tomorrow! My massive appetite is back! And so is my belly. Someone says its fluffy! hee hee.

    Adding to that, I have been actively baking cupcakes!! 3 days in a row! Today was the best batch I have ever made. Made my own buttercream frosting and all. Yum! If I say so myself. I am planning to make a little business out if my cupcakes. hehe oh yes I am a dreamer! But it is a dream that could come true, no? Practice is all I need!!! Yesss, I am determined! I have a vision now. Wow. I do! Something that could be achieved in the near future!! Omg I am getting a little over excited lol.
    Yeap! That's my first ever buttercream frosting attempt! The color is a bit off though.. Stupid Razr 1 megapixel lousy camera! Oh i so need a real camera. *wink*

    So I guess that's all I have been doing for the past few days.. And yeah, me and Izra's (now seem like regular lunch spot) Neway has been splendid to us! haha. We went there again on Tuesday. :) Tuesday was also the night of Nataliah's BBQ.
    I carpooled with Leez, Jiha and her boyfriend Ersyad. They were such darlings to let me come with them! Thanks again! OMG the fooooddd! The lamb! The chicken! Delicioussss... We ate a lot I tell you.. Like, really! We were so stuffed we just wanted to doze off on their sofa. Lucky we got our butts out and into the car and headed back home to our own beds. Bliss!

    I have also been attending meetings for our Kembara reunion BBQ! (another one yaeyyyy!) I cannot waittt!! And Coco will be back! Fun Fun Fun!

    My pillow misses me already! Good Nighttt!

    12:07 AM