background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Home Alone!
  • Shortest Entry Ever!
  • The Internet Brought Us Together
  • Nadia is Blank.
  • Beautified!
  • Another one bites the dust!
  • If we took a holiday, Took some time to celebrate....
  • The Secret is Out.
  • Shout-out!
  • Finals.


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Sunday, November 18, 2007
    Haachews and Sniffs

    Another Saturday night, another night in for me. I am sick! Like that's new! Something is terribly wrong with my nose.. Call it the flu, sinus, whatever I just want it to stop. I need to stop because I am consuming too many poor trees! All those tissues I have used! I feel so guilty towards Earth. Sorrrrryyyyy!!! Unlike tears, I can't just wipe it off with my shirt eeuww. With that said, I do need my precious boxes of Kleenex. But still, I do feel guilty.

    I mentioned tears, here's a fun fact! I am a sucker for tearjerkers!! I just love crying over movies haha. I really do!! In fact, I have 9 movies downloading at the moment at 7 are considered as tearjerkers. Yes, I have read the reviews. And that is why I'm downloading them. More tissues needed but nooo.. I shall prepare a towel for my bawling sessions. Mother earth you should be proud!

    Alrightyy, what has occurred since (after a few minutes of confusion with days..) Wednesday..Right!

    Thursday was another Gym + Karaoke day. Fun-tastic! We went early and left for Neway in time for lunch. I tried the Crabstick Noodle Soup and Izra had the Honey-glazed Chicken with Rice if I'm not mistaken. Nevertheless, both were divine! Ok that was a little exaggeration. They were good to say the least. Would surely eat there again! Right Izra? Nod! Nod! ;)
    Had Mr.Tepanyaki at Cineleisure with the family that night. Twas just o-k. I love Japanese food but I would much prefer the restaurant at Shah Alam Mall, What is it called? Sakira or something.. and also Gengki or Sushi King. And definitely Hilton PJ's California Roll. To die for!!

    Woke up quite late on Friday.. I stayed over at my Grandparents for the night. Played The Sims 2 the whole entire day and hit the gym around 9pm. We got hungry after so we stopped by at Mamak Bistro for some post-exercise dinner. And that means Fried Kuey Teaw! Hahahah. All those calories burnt on the treadmill, is back and probably doubled now! Shucks. The food took forever to arrive and it was all because the mamak did not order for us! Dude, you are soo blacklisted. No wann to fren you! :p

    Slept with Grandma again that night.. Saturday came and before I took a shower I watched Steel Magnolias. The movie really touched me! I cried and cried and cried like a baby! Not forgetting that I also laughed my head off. A truly great movie! :)

    Mom picked me up around 2 and we made a pit stop at the Mall before heading back home. I ordered the Caesar Salad from The Little Italian Kitchen for lunch. Or tea? Cuz I already had some lunch back at Grandparents. haha. I guess half a plate of veggies, a piece of chicken and meatless prawns just wasn't enough! We then went to get KFC for Mom and Brother. Tried the new Cheesy Meltz, It was alright. I really don't like KFC right now. Especially their fried chicken! What happened?? They are so small and hard and just yuck. Colonel would not be so happy you know!

    Once we reached home, I started my unwelcome-d sneeze marathon! Nothing else I could do but sleep. And that is what I am going to do right about now.

    Snooze, not sneeze!

    2:36 AM