background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • We've Got Some Catching Up To Do.
  • Sugar High!
  • Haachews and Sniffs
  • Home Alone!
  • Shortest Entry Ever!
  • The Internet Brought Us Together
  • Nadia is Blank.
  • Beautified!
  • Another one bites the dust!
  • If we took a holiday, Took some time to celebrate....


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Sunday, December 30, 2007
    It is ending.

    This year I turned 20. (as previously mentioned.) That is a pretty big number no? It is amazing how my perceptions and thoughts have immensely changed over the years. People would call it 'growing up'. This time last year I believed I had found the one. Naive alert! But really, I truly believed it when he said someday he was going to marry me. (dingdong!) Me? Finding true love at the age of 19? Me? Miss Independent me? It was too good to be true and it was, just that. Too good to be true.
    That short love-sick-head-over-heels experience taught me a lot. Showed me a lot. Both good and bad. So thanks, ****** ****** for that. There's always you in me as I cherish the things we shared. Even when you did break my heart, I know now it was the best decision for both of us.

    Right now I am in a relationship and I try not to get too ahead of myself. I believe in balance. When my life is well balanced, things will run smoothly. Easy peasy. (right!) I try not to let lust take over. I would rather take my own sweet time in getting to know the other person. At the end of the day, what matters is who the other person is and what he makes you to be. I want someone who could bring out the best in me and won't settle for less. Is that too much to ask? I mean, I'm not like wanting it at this instant or anything but you know.. eventually. ;) And nooo I do not want a boy. A man s'il vou plait. Someone like Captain Von Trapp. *drools* Hahaha. Attention to all you sissy guys out there (I know a few) : BE A MAN.

    Psst : ilmpvm. ;)

    Okay next topic! New Years Eve!!! I cannot waittttt! We'll be having BBQ at Coco's and I'm gonna be around my loved ones. =)
    *Mental note : Get potatoes.
    I'll be making BBQ potatoes! I hope I don't kill anybody in the process. Muahaha.. I have not tried it before so fingers crossed! If it turns out bad (i have a feeling it wont), don't blame me! ;)

    Bored out of my mind! dadida.

    Why is it that when I feel like blogging, nothing comes to mind!

    pfft. Later.

    12:29 AM