background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • The E Word.
  • RROOARR!
  • Dear Izra.
  • Material Girl.
  • Pah.
  • Unexpected.
  • Shucks!
  • I'm Mrs "Extra, Extra! This just in!"
  • BRB.
  • Grilled to perfection.


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Monday, April 14, 2008
    Because YOU'RE worth it!

    It was a bright, sunny, scorching hot day. I drove for miles and miles to the venue.

    (I wrote that about 2 weeks ago. Thank Blogger for the automatic save.)

    Baby has a nickname now, and it is Katak. Because she has just been annoying lately. Sorry Baby, but yeah you irritate me. Stop shutting down on your own!! That is mainly why I haven't been bothered to blog. 

    Back to the first line.
    It was on a Saturday, Boyfriend had a basketball match, I went to see it. :) Basic stuff right?
    Buuut, I had to stop by at his house first to pick up his bed sheets. His mom opened the gate. Aack! It was my first time meeting her and I was ALONE. My nerves were out-of-this-world. I haven't even spoke to her! First time meeting the Boyfriend's Mom. Enough to make me poop in my pants! (Lucky I didn't though!) And I am glad things worked out fine, his mom was pleasant and cool. =) She passed me the paper bag with the bed sheets and I salam-ed her, and I was back in the car in before you could say 'Alan stole the monkey'. 
    Oh shoot, I was rather rushy wasn't I? Doink. Doink. Okay, too late to worry about that. 
    I was in a rush anyway, to catch Boyfriend in action! He told me his game starts at 11 but at 10.34 he called to say that he was going to play soon. (In my mind I was going UH-OHH!) I was still in KL but I had to lie to him and told him that I was in Shah Alam getting lunch. Hee. 
    Oh by the way, he didn't know I was coming so yeah it was a surprise. Hehe.
    When I asked him why is the game starting early he said the previous one has been cancelled. Oh noo... I really had no choice at that point but to zooooooooooooooooom all the way to his college. I told myself to reach there at 11.15. 
    At 11.14 I entered the gate to his college. Praying and wishing his game hasn't finished, I saw the court as I drove (I had NO idea where the court was initially.. simply lah!) and and ooh are those the jerseys of his team?? My eyes lit up in excitement! I parked my car, stepped out, checked myself out (haha) in the car window and walked quickly to the side of the court.

    And there he was, in his jersey, with the number 15 at the back, strutting his skills. All I could do was smile. Yes, I finally get to see him do what he loves. :)
    I just stood and stared at him, watched him play the game. His game. 

    Apparently it was only the 2nd quarter and it was his first one on the court. I did not miss a thing!! Glad. Happy. Over the mooon
    The funny thing was that he did not see me AT ALL. Not until he took a break and sat down a few meters away from me. Even then, he did not see me

    And then FINALLY, he turned his head to the left and saw me eye-ing him. He instantly looked down.. and then up.. and then down again. And then the-moment-I-will-never-forget, he smiled. A big ol' grin appeared on his face. That was when I knew.. 

    10:51 PM