background:transparent;" align="left">

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dancing Through Words
That girl in the picture is Nadia and this is where she writes about things you don’t really want to know.

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!
SugarFairyBabyCakes

yadayada
  • Material Girl.
  • Pah.
  • Unexpected.
  • Shucks!
  • I'm Mrs "Extra, Extra! This just in!"
  • BRB.
  • Grilled to perfection.
  • It is ending.
  • We've Got Some Catching Up To Do.
  • Sugar High!


  • Records
    July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


    Her
    Idol Jennifer Lopez
    Fav. Chefs Nigella Lawson
    Rachael Ray
    Fav. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah
    Fav. Boredom killer MTV

    Legion of Love
    AIDI'S ART
    SPRAPPLE'S ART
    IZRA'S WORDS
    FARA NABILA'S WORDS
    FARA NABIRA'S WORDS


    Thoughts and Such



    Credits
    Blogskin By: Jamie
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Base Codes By: Serephina
    Images By: Photobucket

    Tuesday, March 11, 2008
    Dear Izra.

    Izra said "Update your blog woman!"

    And I obediently obey her orders. Hee.. Hee..

    Tonnes and tonnes of things to write about but I have no idea where to start!!! Bleurgh.

    Let's begin with recent happenings..

    Jennifer Lopes delivered twins (Max and Emme) on the 22nd of February. 22.02.08. Cool date eh? And 2 babies! Like, wowww! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fyi, Emme is the elder one. Awwww they must be super duper adorable!!! Grr.

    Boyfriend left for Xianggang on Monday. Twas a sad, lonely, and stressful day! I was extremely over-dramatic!! Seriously. I blame PMS. Don't we all? But really, it does affect your emotions. And boy, was I such a sappy sod! I cried and cried and criiiieeedd... Funny to think about it now.. I mean, he's coming back this friday for goodness sake!
    Annndd we are still texting like usual. Just no phone calls and Skype. Hehe. Did I say over-dramatic? Underrated!

    So okay, Colbie Caillat is performing at Laundry on friday. I want to goooo! I dooo! I really really dooooo! How in the world do I get passes other than trying to win them?? I am WILLING TO PAY to see her okay?? Hmph. Tomorrow shall be my Passes hunting day! *fingers crossed!*

    Oooh.. 10,000 BC is the most boring movie ever! Well, most boring for this month at least.. We didn't even make it through the whole film! Walked out halfway through.. haha. And that is apparently the number one movie in the U.S Box Office.. Sheesh.

    Think. Think. Think.

    Aha! I have this huge seminar on saturday. It is called Business Opportunity Program. Organized by none other than my class! It is our ASSignment believe it or not.. For our Personal Development class.. I don't think I've developed an ounce since the class started. Lol. But anywhoo.. Whoever is reading this, do come! 




    Anybody interested in making money? Come come cooommeee!! :)

    Hmm.. I now own a Chocolate flavoured Lip Balm. They exist! Thanks Co! (randomness)
    And also, Thank you for the Rainbow and Pouch. :))) I looove.. Miss you already la! I know you don't even know my blog. Heck. Haha.

    Oh yes! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the most recent member of our family, Muhammad Danish, or as I would call him DannyBoy. hehe. You're like not even 2 weeks old and already have a nickname! Congratulations to Uncle Chew and Aunt. Emma. DannyBoy is so pwecious and adooowaaablee!!! Babysitter in need?? You know who to call! *wink!*

    Ahh.. what else??
    I have PINK shoes!! Yay finallyyyyy! lol. what the?

    My favourite gadget now is Ippo. Sorry Whitney.. I still love you though. Oh, and you too Baby! :)

    I actually have an assignment to submit tomorrow, have yet started! You know what that means.. Ciaaaauuu!

    Nan pengyou! Come home quick!

    11:48 PM